10 positions to fill in Saint-Laurent
37,5 hours per week
DO SMT MACHINES HOLD NO SECRETS FOR YOU ? IF YES, READ ON !
DO HAVE THE MOTIVATION AND THE PASSION TO START A CAREER IN AEROSPACE ?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK IN A COMPANY RENOWNED IN AEROSPACE LOCATED ON THE WEST ISLAND ?
PCM INNOVATION IS LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED ASSEMBLERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM WORKING AT MDA !
IF SELECTED YOU WILL WORK AT MDA IN THE PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT AND BE TRAINED BY MDA PERSONNEL TO EVENTUALLY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN MDA AS AN EMPLOYEE ON A PERMANENT BASIS AND CONTINUE YOUR CAREER AT MDA.
THIS IS A UNIQUE AND RARE CAREER OPPORTUNITY – DO NOT MISS OUT !
Assembles electromechanical products. In addition, may have to perform production clerk and general help duties.
Level of responsibility: Structured work processes. Some analysis is required before independently choosing from known methods.
Responsibility / Tasks:
- Prepare components.
- Proceed with the tinning of the components.
- Manually assemble through hole (TH) and surface mount (SMT) components to printed circuit boards.
- Operate and adjust automated assembly and inspection equipment.
- Prepare, handle and use polymeric products for the bonding of components.
- Install cables.
- Mechanically integrate modules, flexes and printed circuit boards.
- Inspect, verify and validate the compliance of certain tasks performed by colleagues.
- Support research and development.
- All other related tasks.
Minimum qualifications required:
- DEC or DEP in one of the following fields: electromechanics, mechanics, aeronautics or the equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Drawing readings.
- Basic knowledge of the principle of tolerances and geometric dimensions.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 standards.
- Ability to retrieve and enter data using a computer system.
- Use of production databases.
- Fine manual dexterity.
- Good knowledge of French. Basic knowledge of English an asset.