PCM is a dynamic company with a very dedicated team. If you are looking for a technical and fast moving environment where projects are always different, we are made for each other!
We are always looking for new talents to join the team and support our growth in our 5 sites. Opportunity to work on our clients’ site.
“I discovered the job 6 years ago within the company. It is a challenge every time because the precision required in aeronautics is 3 times greater than the accuracy required for the assembly itself. I like my job because it is a challenge with every JIG, problems to solve each time. And above all, I like the job well done.”
“At PCM INNOVATION, we touch everything from 1/8 ” to 1 ”, 1 ½ ” steel shots. And that’s exactly what I like: diversity. I have my workshop in the plant and I make a point of honor to deliver on time. I was proud to make a complex assembly in a short period of time. They were large pieces, difficult to maneuver. But I succeeded. My advice to young people who want to make it their job? It is a necessity to be versatile, to know the plans, to cut with the blowpipe, to be very resourceful and above all, to have a good manual dexterity. ”
Types of careers at PCM
- CAD tooling mechanical designers (Catia, CREO, NX and SolidWorks)
- CAD aeronautic designers (Catia, CREO, NX and SolidWorks)
- Mold designers (3D surface)
- Mechanical fabrication estimators
- Metrologists and laser operators
- Project managers (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineers)
- Mechanical technicians / engineers
- CNC programmers for 5 axis (Mastercam)
- CNC 5 and 3 axis operators
- Composite materials technicians
- Certified CWB / AWS welders-assemblers
- Tool-makers and conventional machinists
- Metallic mold fitters and polishers
- Pattern makers and finishers (cabinetmakers)
- Administrative technicians
Current open positions
PCM Innovation is currently seeking a Tooling Designer.
PCM INNOVATION is looking for two Production / Manufacturing Supervisors.
PCM INNOVATION is looking for a Quality Control Specialist.
PCM INNOVATION is looking for ten Electromechanical Assemblers.
PCM INNOVATION is looking for three Manufacturing Methods Agents.
PCM INNOVATION is looking for RF Tuning and Testing Technicians.
PCM INNOVATION is looking for Microelectronic Inspectors – MIL STD 883.