Metrologist / Metrology Technician Engineer
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A RENOWNED AEROSPACE COMPANY LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SHORE?
PCM INNOVATION IS LOOKING FOR A METROLOGIST TO JOIN OUR TEAM WORKING AT PRATT & WHITNEY!
IF YOU ARE SELECTED, YOU WILL WORK AT P&W IN THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT AND BE TRAINED BY P&W STAFF FOR A POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN P&W AS A PERMANENT EMPLOYEE AND CONTINUE YOUR CAREER WITH P&W.
THIS IS A UNIQUE AND RARE CAREER OPPORTUNITY – DON’T MISS IT!
Your duties may include but not exclusive to calibrating instruments, designing new tools or systems of measurement, interpreting data, and participating in the optimization and running of CMM machines.
Further you may be involved in:
- Developing new calibration systems and techniques
- Evaluating and improving existing calibration systems and techniques
- Instructing laboratory personnel in design, manufacture, evaluation, and calibration of measurement standards, and selection of approved instruments
- Provide guidance and advice on methods of resolving measurement problems
- College diploma or higher
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Metrology
- CMM programming and operating experience / expertise
- Experience in other fields other than Aerospace is a big plus
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written)
- Teamwork, autonomy, sense of initiative, communication, focus on detail
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada