Duration 1 year minimum
SO YOU’RE AN ENGINEER, GOT IT. BUT DO YOU KNOW ENGINES?
DO YOU HAVE THE MOTIVATION AND PASSION FOR A CAREER IN AEROSPACE?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A RENOWNED AEROSPACE COMPANY LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SHORE OF MONTREAL?
PCM INNOVATION IS LOOKING FOR A MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (M/F) TO JOIN OUR TEAM WORKING AT PRATT & WHITNEY!
IF YOU ARE SELECTED, YOU WILL WORK AT PWC IN THE MRO DEPARTMENT AND WILL BE TRAINED BY PWC STAFF FOR A POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN PWC AS A PERMANENT EMPLOYEE AND CONTINUE YOUR CAREER WITH PWC.
THIS IS A UNIQUE AND RARE CAREER OPPORTUNITY – DON’T MISS IT!
The St-Hubert Service Centre (Campus5) is the Pratt & Whitney Centre of Excellence for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of engines PT6A/B/C/T, PW200, PW100/150, PW600, PW210, Components and Accessories. Campus 5’s mission is to be recognized as the Benchmark for PWC Engine Series overhaul and repair operations. By providing a safe work environment and through employee commitment, pride and work ethics, we meet our customer expectations by delivering excellent quality products in a timely manner.
Specific responsibilities of the position:
For the Engine Components Repair business unit, you will be supporting our daily operations, as well as certain development and improvement projects. You will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support to operations
- Developing repairs to existing and future engine programs
- Participating in the deployment of the technological and innovation plans
- Leading various improvement mandates in order to achieve business objectives (operational profitability, on-time delivery, product quality and growth in business opportunities).
Qualifications minimales requises:
- Bachelor degree mechanical, aeronautics, or related field
- 3-10 years of work experience
- Knowledge of aeronautical repair processess
- Experience in aftermarket aeronautic market considered an asset
- Bilingual, must be fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
- Team work, autonomous, intiative, good communication skills and a stong focus on results.
Field of studies:
- Engineering, Business Administration, Aeronautics
- St-Hubert Site, Campus 5
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada