1 position to fill in Longueuil
40 heures – Full time
Day shift work
As soon as possible
ARE YOU A QUALITY SPECIALIST? SHERLOCK HOLMES LOOKS LIKE A JUNIOR WHEN COMPARED TO YOUR INSPECTOR’S TALENT? IF THE ANSWER IS YES, KEEP READING!
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR AEROSPACE?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A RENOWNED AEROSPACE COMPANY LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SHORE?
PCM INNOVATION IS LOOKING FOR A QUALITY INSPECTOR TO JOIN OUR TEAM WORKING AT PRATT & WHITNEY!
IF YOU ARE SELECTED, YOU WILL WORK AT P&W IN THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT AND BE TRAINED BY P&W STAFF FOR A POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN P&W AS A PERMANENT EMPLOYEE AND CONTINUE YOUR CAREER WITH P&W.
THIS IS A UNIQUE AND RARE CAREER OPPORTUNITY – DON’T MISS IT!
- Reporting to the Quality Manager in Campus 1 Longueuil, the Quality specialist is responsible for management of projects related to Quality
- Responsible to lead the Escape management for Campus 1 manufacturing products
- DEC (technical diploma) with 10 years relevant experience
- Bachelor degree with 7 years relevant experience
Specific responsibilities of position:
- Responsible for Quality projects with a significant scope and complexity related to cost of poor quality
- Develop and mentor other employees in the Quality project realization, investigation
- Facilitate working groups on the writing of procedures and rules concerning quality
- Identify, submit and implement process/procedure and product improvement for our internal quality system using the continuous improvement tool
- Facilitate and coordinate working groups for quality problems investigation using various methods of investigation (ex.: DIVE, ProCert, Tap Roots, Red-X, 8D, 6 Sigma )
- Responsible for shop floor support related to Quality issue
- Facilitate the product certification including the measuring system analysis
- Coordinate material review board for specific product
- Investigate QN disposition and propose rework or repair to manufactured parts in SAP
- Ensure communication and awareness of the normative, customer (eg Pratt & Whitney America) and regulatory requirements applicable to manufacturing processes
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of the processes necessary for the functioning of the quality system, particularly in the deployment of new manufacturing solutions or new products
- Organize tests, internal audits to analyze points of non-compliance and implement appropriate corrective and preventive actions
- Participates in contract reviews to ensure the integrity of the product definition
Other requirements & Additional information:
- Strategic planning
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry (asset)
- Experience in manufacturing industry (important asset)
- Experience in a quality environment and/or automated manufacturing (asset)
- Excellent communicator
- Organizational changes skills
- Advanced leadership skills
- Training and coaching skills
- Good business administration skills
- Bilingual English and French speaking and writing
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite and ability to learn new IT systems
- Knowledge of the quality system – AS9100D standard (asset)
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada