2 positions to fill in Longueuil
40 hrs – full time
Day shift work
As soon as possible
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR? ARE YOU KNOWN AS A LEADER AND MOTIVATOR? DOES PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT HAVE NO SECRETS FOR YOU? IF YOU ANSWERED YES, KEEP READING!
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR AEROSPACE?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN A RENOWNED AEROSPACE COMPANY LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SHORE?
PCM INNOVATION IS LOOKING FOR PRODUCTION SUPERVISORS TO JOIN OUR TEAM WORKING AT PRATT & WHITNEY!
IF YOU ARE SELECTED, YOU WILL WORK AT P&W IN THE PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT AND BE TRAINED BY P&W STAFF FOR A POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN P&W AS A PERMANENT EMPLOYEE AND CONTINUE YOUR CAREER WITH P&W.
THIS IS A UNIQUE AND RARE CAREER OPPORTUNITY – DON’T MISS IT!
Supervisor is responsible for managing a production team. Working in Campus 1 in Longueuil, he or she will be responsible for all employee management tasks, such as training, supervising, managing schedules, assigning tasks and evaluating employees. He or she will also be the contact person for internal and external customers as well as the point of contact for employees and management.
If you have good organizational skills, leadership qualities and are keenly interested in management, quality assurance and have a strong desire to implement innovative process, we strongly encourage you to apply for our Supervisor position.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in a high technology industry
- Responsible of main performance indicators: on time delivery, productivity, quality, etc.
- Help develop and manage the budget and hiring
- Supervise work shift changes
- Host and take part in meetings with other managers
- Possibility to work on alternative shift
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Administration or DEC in appropriate field with 5 years’ experience in a supervisor role or Relevant experience in the field
Specific responsibilities of position:
- Employee management (25 to 40 employees)
- Make sure environment, health and safety regulations are respected
- Assign tasks to employees
- Create a project and scheduling management plan
- Train and coach employees
- Draft employee evaluations and communicate to employees annually
- Present monthly reports to management
- Manage organizational changes
- Must deal with the prevention of health and safety incidents by actively promoting best practices and appropriate behavior
Other requirements & additional information:
- Strategic planning
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry (asset)
- Experience in manufacturing industry (important asset)
- Experience in a quality environment and/or automated manufacturing (asset)
- Experience working within an unionized environment (asset)
- Excellent communicator
- Organizational changes skills
- Advanced leadership skills
- Training and coaching skills
- Good business administration skills
- Bilingual English and French speaking and writing
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite and ability to learn new IT systems
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada