3 positions to fill in Longueuil
40 hours per week
ARE YOU ABLE TO PRODUCE MANUFACTURING ROUTING PLANS ? IF YES PLEASE READ ON !
DO HAVE THE MOTIVATION AND THE PASSION TO START A CAREER IN LEADING EDGE MANUFACTURING AND IN AEROSPACE ?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK IN A COMPANY RENOWNED IN AEROSPACE LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SHORE ?
PCM INNOVATION IS LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS TO JOIN OUR TEAM WORKING AT PRATT&WHITNEY !
IF SELECTED YOU WILL WORK AT PRATT&WHITNEY IN THE METHODS DEPARTMENT AND BE TRAINED BY PRATT&WHITNEY PERSONNEL TO EVENTUALLY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN PRATT&WHITNEY AS AN EMPLOYEE ON A PERMANENT BASIS AND CONTINUE YOUR CAREER AT PRATT&WHITNEY.
THIS IS A UNIQUE AND RARE CAREER OPPORTUNITY – DO NOT MISS OUT !
Profile Requirements :
- College diploma (DEC)
- Minimum 3 years of relative experience
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes (milling, turning, grinding, etc.)
- Able to read and understand technical drawings
- Good knowledge of Geometric Tolerances
- Canadian Citizen or Canadian Resident
- Excellent organizational and adaptive skills
- High willingness to learn
- Have a positive attitude
- Demonstrate autonomy, proactivity and rigor
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Good communication, verbal and written, in French
- English communication is an asset
- Catia v5 knowledge is an asset
- Ability to multi-task
- Personal commitment for continuous improvement
- Sense of initiative
- Results oriented
The Advantages of Working with Us:
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance (short and long term insurance)
- Group RRSP (employer paid up to 3%)
- 10 holidays
- Additional holidays
- Reimbursement of PPE (boots, glasses, etc.)
- Diversified and varied work
- Bilingual work environment
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada