2 positions to fill in Longueuil
Planning and monitoring of several programs by analyzing priorities and needs (material, equipment, facilities and labor) as well as constraints. Monitors program schedules for on-time and efficient completion. Receives specific assignments with periodic supervision. The desired candidate is an organized, motivated, dynamic and autonomous person.
- Participate in manufacturing capacity planning.
- Ensures the availability of equipment
- Works to optimize processes.
- Identification of priorities on the production line.
- Actively participate in production meetings.
- Promote the culture and activities of continuous improvement.
- Realization and management of projects with notions of costs.
- Interpret technical requirements of drawings, models and customer specifications.
- Directly support manufacturing production line.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Good knowledge of the Office suite
- Good knowledge of a project management software (an asset )
- Good understanding of the concepts of product nomenclature, the concepts of schedule planning, scheduling and project management
- Sense of urgency
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Commitment and responsibility
- Good problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Customer priority orientation
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and an ability to adapt to change
- Professional Diploma or University Degree
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in a project management or production planning environment. Any other combination of relevant experience / education could be considered.
Language knowledge level:
- Essential knowledge of French and English, both oral and written
Equal Opportunity Employer
- This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada