2 positions to fill in Longueuil
You will be responsible for programming CNC machine tools and providing the relevant documentation (assembly sheet, tool list, etc.). The types of equipment are very varied (lathe, milling machine, grinder, EDM, robotics). You should be able to conduct tool proving in close collaboration with production staff and minimize the number of iterations. You will also need to provide technical support in order to resolve everyday problems (troubleshooting / production support). Finally, you can be involved in certain development and continuous improvement projects and you can develop your knowledge and expertise at all levels.
Qualifications required :
- College diploma in a relevant field
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in CNC machine programming
- 5 axis programming an asset
- Proficiency with Catia V5 an asset
- Proficiency with Vericut an asset
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written);
- Teamwork, autonomy, sense of initiative, communication, focus on results;
- Ability to navigate, consult and understand technical documentation.
Equal Opportunity Employe
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada