RF Tuning and Testing technician
PCM INNOVATION is looking for RF Tuning and Testing technicians
2 Openings in Saint-Laurent
3 possible available shifts:
Day 06:00 – 15:30
Evening 15:30 – 01:45 (Monday to Thursday)
Weekend: 07:00 – 18:30 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
37.5 hours per week
Duration: 3 – 6 Months (with possibility of extension)
Our company integrates engineering and manufacturing of assembly and manufacturing tooling, molds for composite materials and prototype parts. Our customers work in aeronautics, space, ground transportation, energy, as well as in boats and recreational products.
PCM Innovation works on unique projects which brings great variety to the tasks. The company offers many development opportunities, a work/life balance and a full range of benefits.
The RF Tuning and Testing Technician tunes units to comply with the engineering design – tune tests and troubleshoots RF circuits to meet specifications (test data) provided by engineering department.
Your main tasks will be:
The RF Tuning Technician tunes up and down converters ranging from 100 to 500 watts (C-band, X-band, KK-band, KA-band, S-band, and others).
- Read and analyze a circuit schematic
- Mastering of work techniques on hybrid circuits with microscopes and picoprobes
- Tune RF Amplifiers and Converters
- Test and Record RF Converters
- Troubleshoot hybrid circuits & PCB’s
Education and Experience:
- Mastering spectrum analyser, vector network analyser, (PNA), RF generator, oscilloscopes.
- Good knowledge of the basic modulation types and their specificity.
- Good knowledge of RLC filters and their interaction with the RF spectrum.
- Good knowledge of RF amplifier tuning process.
- Knowledge of hybrid circuits and tuning methods and components.
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada