Sales representative Aeronautical sector
PCM INNOVATION is a leader in tooling solutions for industry. Our company integrates the engineering and manufacturing of assembly and manufacturing tools, molds for composite materials and prototype parts. Our customers work in aeronautics, space, land transport, energy, as well as maritime and recreational products.
PCM INNOVATION offers a young work environment, varied and stimulating projects giving the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in the field. The company offers numerous opportunities for development, a work / life balance, and a full range of benefits.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
Under the supervision of the Vice-President of Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Customer Service, the incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the proactive promotion of the company’s engineering and manufacturing solutions for the maritime sector.
- Participate in strategic business development activities (congresses, conferences, B2B etc.).
- Manages all its sales activities within its territory (customer presentation and others).
- Develop and maintain good business relationships at different levels of the clientele.
- Develops, in collaboration with the vice-president, the commercial strategy of the sales projects and the positioning of the company.
- Coordinate the preparation of preliminary and final submissions (in collaboration with the process engineering team) as well as for specific projects to promote the sale of PCM Innovation technological solutions.
- Actively monitors their bids to ensure the greatest possible potential for converting bids to orders.
- Updating the sales CRM and preparing forecasts, while remaining on the lookout for projects and key accounts.
- Performs a technological watch on the aeronautics market to find out about business opportunities for PCM Innovation.
- Informs its vice-president of all activities, opportunities, issues, and project schedule.
- Enthusiastic and eager to succeed.
- Proven experience in sales in the aeronautical field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent communication skills, with a keen eye for customer service.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Autonomous and endowed with great energy to effectively manage their own working day.
- Motivated and determined mindset.
- Ability to sell high-end quality products requiring a medium-length sale cycle.
- Skills for negotiation.
- Skills in customer service, communication, autonomy, stress management and priority management.
- 10 years of experience in tied selling in the Canadian aerospace market.
- Bachelor of Administration or another relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Good use of computer tools.
- Bilingual English and French.
- Hold a valid Class 5 driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Permanent employment.
- Job with excellent opportunities for advancement, depending on the experience profile of the successful candidate.
- Salary to be defined based on the candidate’s experience and contact network. Part of the salary will be variable (commission).
If you have skills making you a candidate of choice, please send your resume by email at email@example.com
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada