Junior Planner / Junior Methods Agent
ARE YOU A NEW GRADUATE WITH A DEC IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING / PLANNER ? ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK IN A COMPANY RENOWNED IN AERONAUTICS LOCATED ON THE SOUTH SHORE ? PCM INNOVATION IS LOOKING FOR NEW GRADUATES TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
- Assist in complex machining operations by selecting and optimizing cutting tools for the manufacture and / or repair of aerospace parts. Planning and allocation of resources and materials. Scheduling of inventories for maximum use of manufacturing equipment and personnel. Establish the physical organization of machinery to optimize the sequence of operations and the progress of works.
Level of responsibility:
- Responsible for small projects or multiple tasks within their functional discipline
- Contributes significantly to their team by applying the knowledge of their discipline
- Works with moderate management on short term projects
- Has a solid understanding of the fundamentals of machining
- College diploma ( recent graduate preferred )
- Good knowledge of machining processes (milling, turning, grinding, broaching, deburring, etc.)
- Basic or advanced knowledge of cutting tools used in machining processes
Specific responsibilities of position:
- The machining technology development group is responsible for the development and optimization of machining processes for all manufacturing units located in Quebec and abroad.The incumbent will be a member of a multidisciplinary team responsible for the development and support of machining technologies. More specifically, it will be part of a group dedicated to identifying the best cutting tools in order to optimize machining operations including turning, milling, grinding and deburring of aeronautical parts. In addition, an improvement in the quality and cost of the parts will be targeted.
As part of his work, the person will be required to:
- Identify new cutting tools for new materials or to replace obsolete tools
- Provide technical support for cutting tools and manufacturing processes in manufacturing units as well as occasionally with our suppliers
- Sometimes prepare and organize cutting tests and analysis of the results
Field of study:
- Aeronautics, Aeronautical manufacturing, Mechanical manufacturing, Manufacturing technique, Mechanical technique
- Additional information: demonstrated aptitude for multidisciplinary team work and simultaneous engineering.
- Good communication, verbal and written, in French and in English
- Ability to multi-task
- Personal commitment for continuous improvement
- Sense of initiative
- Results oriented
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada