You will be responsible for programming CNC machine tools and providing the relevant documentation (assembly sheet, tool list, etc.). The types of equipment are very varied (lathe, milling machine, grinder, EDM, robotics). You should be able to conduct tool proving in close collaboration with production staff and minimize the number of iterations. You will also need to provide technical support in order to resolve everyday problems (troubleshooting / production support). Finally, you can be involved in certain development and continuous improvement projects and you can develop your knowledge and expertise at all levels.
Minimum qualifications required:
- College diploma in a relevant field;
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in CNC machine programming (5 axes);
- Proficiency with Catia V5;
- Proficiency with Vericut;
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written);
- Teamwork, autonomy, sense of initiative, communication, focus on results.
- Ability to navigate, consult and understand technical documentationledge of CAD software
Equal Opportunity Employe
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada