Junior Technician in Mechanical Engineering
ARE YOU A NEW GRADUATE WITH A DEC IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK IN A COMPANY RENOWNED IN AERONAUTICS LOCATED ON THE MONTREAL SOUTH SHORE?
PCM INNOVATION IS LOOKING FOR NEW GRADUATES TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Knowledge of CAD software
- Reading of drawings (Geometric Tolerances)
- Different Manufacturing Processes (Lathe, Milling, etc)
OTHER MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- DEC in Mechanical Engineering (completed)
- Good communication in French / English is an asset
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Excellent organizational and adaptability
- Be coachable
- Have a positive attitude
- Demonstrate autonomy, proactivity and rigor.
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain good business relationships.
- Strong communication, collaboration and teamwork skills
* Permanent position, career path – Competitive salary – Group Insurance (short and long term, life) – Group RRSP – PCM employer contribution (up to 3%) – 10 paid holidays – 2 sick days – Reimbursement of work equipment – Diversified and challenging work Bilingual work environmentnt *
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada