PCM Innovation are currently seeking a Tooling Designer
Interested in a challenging career in aerospace engineering design and manufacturing projects? PCM Innovation may have something just for you! A vibrant and dynamic engineering company which has been classified as one of the most important middle-sized businesses in Quebec (Les Affaires, 2017), PCM Innovation keeps on growing and is looking to expand its design team in Montreal, QC. Do you dare to take on the challenge and grow with us?
- Analyze customer requirements to create designs, or modify existing designs
- Responsible for managing, maintaining, and communicating, the flow of information throughout the organization related to projects/programs
- Development and implementation of company design standards and practices for manufacturability and improved efficiency
Skills + Qualifications
- A university B.Eng. or a College (CEGEP in Quebec) diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any other related and pertinent training and work experience.
- Excellent spoken and written proficiency in both English and French
- Proficiency a CAD tool
- Ability to work under pressure
- Agility to work with minimal supervision and collaborate in a team environment
* Competitive Salaries – Comprehensive Benefits – Yearly Training – Opportunity for Career Advancement *
G0R 2V0 Canada
Military Controlled Goods Canada